Begin your legacy of healthy wild salmon rivers.
For over 25 years, Wild Salmon Center has worked to conserve the North Pacific’s last, best wild salmon and steelhead rivers. Our goal is to permanently safeguard these extraordinary watersheds today — before they’re irreparably damaged.
Help us achieve this goal by making a planned gift to WSC. You can join our Stronghold Society, and create an enduring legacy of healthy wild salmon ecosystems, by:
- Naming the Wild Salmon Center in your will or living trust;
- Naming WSC as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy or retirement plan;
- Making a gift of appreciated securities, land, or other assets;
- Creating a charitable remainder trust; or
- Making a tax-free rollover gift directly from your IRA.
To learn more about planned gifts, please contact David Finkel at (971) 255-5568 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact your financial adviser and use our Sample Bequest Language to get started.